The Gauss Centre for Supercomputing (GCS) provides the most powerful high-performance computing infrastructure in Europe.
The GCS is the alliance of the three German national supercomputing centres:
* JÃ¼lich Supercomputing Centre (JSC)
* Leibniz-Rechenzentrum der Bayerischen Akademie der Wissenschaften (LRZ)
* HÃ¶chstleistungsrechenzentrum (HLRS)
We boost computational science and engineering by:
* Multi-teraflops and petaflops supercomputers
* Multi-petabyte storage
* Multi-gigabit communication links
We are proud to offer world-class user support and excellent education in simulation science for researchers in Germany and Europe.